Terms and Conditions
Site – a set of e-documents (files) posted on the network, united by a single theme, design and a single address space of the domain. The start page of the website is located on the Internet at cashdepotomaha.com.
Site User – a person who has passed the Registration Procedure, received an individual login and / or password, and also has his own account. For the purposes of the User Agreement, the User also means a person who has not passed the Registration Procedure, but who accesses the Site and / or uses and / or has used it.
Site Administration – Cash Depot Omaha, which owns all relevant property rights to the Site, including the rights to the Site’s domain name, and administers it.
User account is a password-protected Internet space. It contains information about the user and User generated Content. The account contains the personal and contact information of the User, including, but not limited to, such as postal and email addresses, texts, photos, videos, age, interests.
Content – any informational content of an information resource, including in the form of texts, reviews, comments, announcements, photos, videos, including news and other materials left by the user on the site under his account.
Subject of the user agreement
These Terms and Conditions is a legally binding agreement between the referral service and the User. It governs the use of services. A user is an individual who has duly acceded to this Agreement.
The text of the Agreement is displayed to the User when registering on the website. The Agreement enters into force from the moment the User expresses consent to its terms by registering and is valid for the entire time of the provision and use of services.
Limitation of the document liability
The administration makes every possible effort to exclude from the Site careless, inaccurate, offensive, untrue or knowingly incomplete information, however, ultimately, the responsibility for it lies with the persons who posted it.
The administration is not responsible for the fact that registered users are really those people for whom they claim to be, and is not responsible for possible damage caused to other persons.
The user is notified and agrees that he does not have the right to make claims to the Administrator in case of not specifying his personal data during registration, or specifying personal data that does not correspond to the data indicated in the ID.
Under no circumstances will the Administrator be liable to the User or any third parties for any direct, indirect, unintentional damage, including lost profits or lost data, damage to honor, dignity or business reputation caused in connection with the use of the site or the results of intellectual activity posted on the website.
The rights of the Administration
The administration has the right:
- at any time, change the design of the website, its content, the list of services, change or supplement the scripts used, software and other objects used or stored on the Site;
- if necessary, send messages to Users by e-mail regarding the use of the Site;
- modify (moderate) or delete any Content that violates this Agreement, as well as suspend, restrict or terminate the User’s access to all or any of the sections or services of the Site with or without prior notice.
The rights of the user
The user has the right to:
- post content that does not contradict this Agreement after confirming your mobile phone number;
- contact the Site Administration in order to resolve controversial issues;
- free to use all the Content of the site, both editorial and user, for personal purposes, not associated with the purpose of obtaining commercial benefits.
The user undertakes:
- take appropriate measures to ensure the safety of your personal login and password to access the website;
- regularly get acquainted with the content of this Agreement in order to timely grapple with its changes.
- be fully responsible for any actions performed by the User using his Account, as well as for any consequences;
- the user, using this or that section of the site, undertakes to comply with the rules for using this section of the site.
- using the information from the Site, the User realizes and accepts the risks associated with its possible inaccuracy, as well as with the fact that some information may seem threatening, offensive, defamatory, deliberately false, rude, obscene. If this happens, the User must immediately inform the Administration about the availability of such information.
Rights to content posted on the site
All results of intellectual activity used and posted on the Site, as well as the Site itself, are the intellectual property of their legal owners and are protected by the legislation on intellectual property of USA, as well as by the relevant international legal conventions.
No Content can be copied (reproduced), modified, distributed, displayed in a frame, published, downloaded, transferred, sold or otherwise used in whole or in part, without the prior permission of the copyright holder;
The use of the Content to which the User has access exclusively for personal non-commercial use is allowed provided that all signs of authorship (copyrights) or other notices of authorship are preserved, the author’s name is preserved unchanged, and the work is preserved unchanged.
All materials, the rights to which belong to the Site Administration of Cash Depot Omaha, can be reproduced in any media, on servers on the Internet or on any other media without any restrictions on the volume and timing of publication. This permission applies equally to newspapers, magazines, radio stations, TV channels, websites and Internet pages. The only condition for reprinting and rebroadcasting is a direct link to the source.
For Internet resources, a prerequisite for any type of citation is the placement of an active direct hyperlink at the end of the material.
When reproducing materials, it is not allowed to process their original text. Reduction or rearrangement of parts of the material is allowed, but only to the extent that this does not lead to a distortion of its meaning.