Situations in life are completely different. And often the situation when cash is urgently required can take you by surprise. Loans in this case may not always be relevant – it takes time to collect documents, consider applications, and approval is not always guaranteed. Relatives are not always able to lend a large amount of money. The situation may look hopeless and dead-end. But in no case should you be discouraged. There is definitely a way out. A worthy alternative to a bank loan would be an online installment loan.
Who can get an installment loan?
All US citizens and legal residents over the age of 18 have a chance to get an installment loan. You will also need to have a vakid bank account and provide some kind of identity verification.
Advantages of online installment loans
Installment loans are repaid according to an agreed schedule in equal installments. This is an excellent and most convenient option for the very case when a cash loan is required for a long time. In addition, there are other indisputable advantages of this loan type:
- installment loans are often approved to consumers with a bad credit history. Online lenders from our network are loyal to this factor, as practice and statistics show. Bad credit makes it impossible for such consumers to get a regular loan from the bank. In addition, such loans can significantly improve the borrower’s credit history if repaid on time;
- installment loans do not need to be repaid in 10, 21, 30 days. Their maturity is adequate and during this time any borrower can collect the amount to be paid or pay according to the agreed schedule;
- loan approval rates are very high;
- money can be received online;
- a huge number of methods and possibilities for payment – partner banks and payment systems, terminals, websites, applications for smartphones. Payment is possible anytime and anywhere;
- saving time – round-the-clock service of most lenders from the network allows you to get money urgently, the decision on the application is made very quickly;
- a long maturity is safer and more convenient.
Online lenders from our network are more loyal to applicants.
Online installment loans – an easy way out
We partner with the best lending organizations that issue the most affordable loans. These are real and proven options that are the best as of 2021 in the USA. This list has been personally verified by us. You can get a loan online even if you have a bad credit history. Some lending organizations offer interest-free loans for new clients. When repaid on time, the lender usually issues long-term loans at loyal interest rates. There are many companies that provide loans for a long time.
Choose what suits you most – as mentioned above, we have selected only the best lender on the market. Choose the right one and apply now. And we will always be happy to help you and select only the best.
How to get an installment loan
An application can be submitted online through our referral service. Filling out the questionnaire takes no more than 5 minutes. The duration of consideration does not exceed 15 minutes. After that, the funds are credited to the card or bank account within 24 hours, often in an hour.
The procedure for getting an installment loan is as follows:
- Decine how much you want to borrow and for how long;
- Go to our website and fill out a short application, all the data entered must correspond to reality;
- Next, we will match you with the right lender;
- If approved, review the loan offer and e-sign a loan agreement;
- Get the money within 24 hours.
To increase the chances of your application being approved, follow these guidelines:
- When filling out the application, provide complete information, without errors;
- Enter the exact data on income, if you have an additional source of income (part-time work, renting out real estate), you should also mention it;
- Calculate the term of monthly installments for repayment, it should be feasible and not exceed a third of the total income;
- The borrower must have a permanent job.
If you have a good credit history, the probability of loan approval is close to 95-100%.
How to choose the best lender
When choosing where to get an installment loan online, pay attention to the size of the interest rate on the loan, the frequency of payments and the total term of the loan.
If you are lost in a sea of lenders in the US market, you can use our online referral service, which was designed to connect potential borrowers to large and reputable lenders.
Pay attention to the options for issuing money. For example, not every lender is able to transfer money on a bank account – in some cases, you will have to personally visit the lender’s office and get cash. Even before application, you’d better clarify in advance how exactly it will be possible to repay the debt – most often, repayment options are similar to the methods of receipt. Do not forget to request a payment schedule as well – this will help you avoid a mistake and make the next payment on time while improving your credit history.